Connect has a range of helpful (downloadable) information sheets that have been translated into Tamil for ease of sharing.
Tamil info sheets:
- Improving how you feel (Tamil)
- Sleep, exercise and healthy eating (Tamil)
- Relaxation techniques to help reduce stress and worry (Tamil)
- Managing your worries (Tamil)
- Setting Goals (Tamil)
- The importance of family (Tamil)
Connect is an inclusive service. The Peer Support program is available for people aged 16+, with services available for individuals from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds. Our mentors speak a range of languages, including Arabic, Dari, Farsi/Persian and Urdu.
The Family Life Connect service is funded by the South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN).