Connect has a range of helpful (downloadable) information sheets that have been translated into Farsi/Persian for ease of sharing.
Farsi/Persian info sheets:
- Improving how you feel (Persian)
- Sleep, exercise and healthy eating (Persian)
- Relaxation techniques to help reduce stress and worry (Persian)
- Managing your worries (Persian)
- Setting Goals (Persian)
- The importance of family (Persian)
Connect is an inclusive service. The Peer Support program is available for people aged 16+, with services available for individuals from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds. Our mentors speak a range of languages, including Arabic, Dari, Farsi/Persian and Urdu.
The Family Life Connect service is funded by the South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN).