Volunteers provide vital support
Today, nearly 300 members of the local community are active volunteers with every one of them making a significant contribution, either directly or indirectly, to Family Life’s work with families, children and young people. Volunteering provides them with a sense of belonging to the community, an opportunity to ‘give back’ and a chance to develop lasting friendships.
Volunteers are invited to make a contribution that suits their lifestyle, interests and areas of expertise.
Volunteers provide vital support across the organisation, from mentoring young people and providing family support alongside specialist staff, to assisting in our opportunity shops and warehouse.
Training, support and ongoing supervision is provided for all volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering please:
- Click here to view our current vacancies.
- Click here to complete a Volunteer Expression of Interest.
- Click here to read our Volunteering FAQs
- Email email@example.com or
- Phone the Volunteer Coordinator on 03 8599 5433