Since 2017 Family Life has developed expertise as the Backbone agency of a number of Collective Impact Projects to address ‘wicked problems’ in local communities. To build expertise and mobilise communities we work with and for, we are delivering the Community Change – Communities of Practice (COP).
“Nothing about us without us.”
Community of Practice #8 (Webinar)
1 September 2020 – 9:30 am to 11:00 am
To be confirmed.
We have previously hosted the following events:
Community of Practice #7 (Webinar)
14 July 2020 – 9:30 am to 11:00 am
Remaining Connected While Social Distancing.
Remaining Connected – Understanding Loneliness and Isolation During COVID19.
Community of Practice #6 (Webinar)
16 June 2020 – 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Adapting and Transforming Across Community and Philanthropic Sectors During COVID19.
Community of Practice #5 (Webinar)
12 May 2020
Community Change Work and Recovery in the Context of a Pandemic.
Exploration of a multi level approach that includes:
- Making sense of the complex community environment
- Understanding community needs in this environment
- Adapting how we innovate to address and facilitate community change
Community of Practice #4
28 April 2020
Radical Readjustment During COVID-19.
- Exploration of the stages and phases of COVID-19
- How to adapt to the new world order professionally and personally during COVID-19.
Community of Practice #3
25 February 2020
Leading Community Change.
- Thought Leaders, Change Agents and Active Followers
- Mobilising and activating community solutions that address social issues for and with vulnerable communities.
Community of Practice #2
22 October 2019
Community Voice: Data & Technology as Enablers of Community Change.
- How to use data and the voice of community members to understand local issues and develop solutions to social issues.
Community of Practice #1
30 July 2019
Community Change Through Collaboration.
For more information on these historical Community of Practice events please visit our Resources area.