Family Life COVID-19 Health Check
Hello. We are pleased to be resuming the Men’s Behaviour Change Program and looking forward to running our groups again. Please note that there are a few changes due to COVID-19 that we are taking to ensure your safety.
1. We are not using the main entrance at 197 Bluff Road, Sandringham. Please enter via the rear of the building under the veranda.
2. A staff member will be at the entrance to meet you , take your temperature and ask you COVID-19 related health questions. This is to ensure the health and safety of other group participants and staff. If you do not meet the recommended health criteria (outlined below) you will be asked to leave and to contact a practitioner for follow up on 8599 5433.
3. Please ensure you adhere to physical distancing measures at the recommended 1.5m while you are awaiting entry and throughout the session.
Healthy Attendance Check
By showing up at the Men’s Behaviour Change Program you confirm that you are healthy and meet the below. If you respond YES to any of these questions, please DO NOT ATTEND the group and notify a practitioner for follow up on 8599 5433.
1. Have you or any household member currently confirmed as testing positive to COVID-19?
2. Are you or any household members currently self-isolating while awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
3. Have you or any household members been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Have you or any household members returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days?
5. Do you, or any household members currently have any symptoms of COVID-19? symptoms?
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you again. Please contact 8599-5433 with any questions.