Learn how to start you own business with eBay in a Day
Family Life’s eBay in a Day course is an exciting way to build an online business from scratch. eBay is a wonderful platform that can help you become more financially secure, teach you fundamental business management skills, and help you build work experience.
Is this course for me?
PeopleWorx courses are available to anyone looking to learn new skills. This particular course is especially relevant to:
- People wanting to learn about eBay business principles
- Students looking for work experience
- People who aspire to run their own business.
What should I expect?
Using our very own eBay store, your mentor will teach you how to buy, sell and run a business using the ecommerce platform. In the course you will learn:
- How to set up your very own eBay shop
- How to set up PayPal
- How to research items using eBay
- How to check a product’s current market value
- How to set a purchase price
- How to take professional product photos
The course also offers work experience operating our very own eBay store from our Moorabbin warehouse.
Building a future in business
Being self-employed and selling your own products online can be a first step to financial security. eBay in a Day can offer you the skills needed to make money through your own business.
Additionally, the skills you learn are a solid foundation for future development. Whether this is continuing with your eBay store, or moving into meaningful employment, learning the right skills now can help you later down the track. Plus, the work experience will also look great on your resume!
- 1 day 10.30 – 3.30 pm
- Family Life Warehouse, 12/94 – 102 Keys Road, Moorabbin
- Future dates to be confirmed.
For further information
If you have any further enquiries, contact PeopleWorx on 8599 5433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.