Please note that due to COVID-19 we are not able to facilitate these workshops face to face.
We are exploring ways to deliver this service online and look forward to updating you soon. Whilst our physical service centres are closed, we are still available via phone or email for you to access our services.
Refer to the phone numbers and email addresses below for contact details.
Get your life back on track with post separation parenting support
Managing both your own emotions and the needs of your children following a separation can be difficult. Fortunately, there are post-separation services that can assist you.
Family Life’s post-separation parenting programs can help you communicate better with your children, manage conflict and effectively co-parent.
Should I seek support?
Family Life offers a number of different courses, programs and workshops that can help get your life back on track after a split. Our courses are best suited to divorced or separated parents, carers or grandparents who are experiencing difficulties with:
- Managing conflict
- Communicating with their child
- Successfully co-parenting
- Developing an effective parenting style
- Looking after themselves.
What are the benefits?
A relationship breakdown is tough and can impact your life in so many ways. That’s why it’s crucial to find support during this time. Our post separation support services can help you:
- Handle separation and loss
- Grow your ability to talk with others
- Better tackle conflict in a healthy way
- Manage the ups and downs of life.
What programs do you offer?
Stand By Me (Post Separation Parenting Course)
- Contact us to find out when the next Course is scheduled
- Duration – 4 consecutive weekly, 3 hr sessions
- Sliding scale according to income ie: from $20-$80
- Frankston, Cranbourne and Sandringham.
If you would like more information about the Stand By Me Groups, please call Family Life Frankston on (03) 9784 0650, or email
Parenting After Separation Workshops
Information and education
- Contact us to find out when the next Workshop is scheduled
- Our Family Relationship Centre provides information, referrals and individual sessions free of charge.
- We currently offer Parenting After Separation Workshops from the Family Relationship Centre in Frankston.
If you’re looking for more information about this program, call (3) 9770 0341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.