Counselling with rebates available
Family Life’s Heartlinks program provides quality counselling services to children, parents and families in the Bayside and Mornington Peninsula areas.
We are a team of warm and highly experienced psychologists, counsellors and therapists. We use child-focused and trauma-informed therapeutic practices and always consider the issues and the individual in the context of their environment and family.
- Qualified and professional therapists, focused on a whole-of-family approach
- Welcoming, private counselling rooms and child-friendly therapy rooms
- Rebates available with a Mental Health Treatment Plan and/or Healthcare Card
- No long waitlists
- Trauma-informed practice approach delivered to improve outcomes for children and families
- Quality assured standards of delivery
Heartlinks provide a range of support, assessment and effective therapies for children and young people experiencing stress, anxiety and/or trauma.
Support is offered in the areas of:
- Behavioural issues
- Dealing with change and resilience
- Coping with separation and divorce
- Challenges and pressures at school
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Anxiety and depression
- Friendship and social challenges
- Withdrawal or social isolation.
As a non-subsidised service, fees do apply. We try to keep these as reasonable as possible. Fees reflect the skills and experience of our practitioners. Rebates available.
If you are economically disadvantaged, please contact us to see if funding is available.
Our consulting suites are in Frankston and Sandringham.
To find out more about our fees or to book, please call us on 8599 5433 or email email@example.com