One of the most important challenges that face parents is managing your child’s behaviour. However, getting through to your child can be difficult, especially if your approach to discipline doesn’t seem to be working.
Whether your child doesn’t want to make their bed or continues to throw tantrums, it’s important to know how best to respond.
If you catch yourself saying: I need help with my child’s behaviour, talk to Family Life. We can help you develop a roadmap to a more peaceful relationship.
The Heartlinks program at Family Life runs a 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching Workshop that aims to help you better manage your child’s behaviour.
Who is the workshop for?
This service is aimed at parents and carers trying to navigate demanding parenting situations. Our workshop is perfect for parents and carers:
- With children between 2 and 12 years of age
- With children who are unable to manage their emotions
- Who seeking a new approach to managing their child’s behaviour
What will I learn?
Teaching your child positive behaviour begins with your own actions. The program can help you control your emotions and engage with your child in a more constructive way. We will teach you how to:
- Better manage your child’s difficult behaviour
- Develop a plan to manage your own emotions
- Model the emotions you want to see in your child
- Manage without yelling
- Use our 7 tactics for encouraging good behaviour
How can I benefit?
We’ll teach you how to use a simple, but effective signalling system that can help children better manage their emotions and behaviour.
How can I sign up?
For more information or to register for this workshop visit the Heartlinks website or call Heartlinks on (03) 8599 5488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.