Transforming lives for stronger communities
- Full Time, Fixed Term Opportunity for 12 months
- Level 6 SCHADS Award $92,694.16 – $96,804.24 per annum (dependent on skills and experience) plus superannuation
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible work culture through our Hybrid Working Model
Join Family Life as our School Focused Youth Services Coordinator and be part of an organisation that allows you to prioritise your health and wellbeing within a supportive, people-focused culture.
About Family Life
Family Life is a specialist family services provider that has worked with children, families and communities for more than 50 years. At Family Life, we believe every child deserves to thrive in a safe and healthy family environment. Our vision is to work with clients and partners to create capable communities, strong families and thriving children.
Family Life is known for its innovation, impact and whole-of-community approach. Our teams are committed to transforming the lives of our clients and communities to build resilience and healthy relationships.
The School Focused Youth Services Coordinator is a full-time, fixed-term contract role based at either Frankston or Sandringham and works with schools to deliver targeted interventions to students and run capacity building sessions within the schools so teachers, parents and carers are better equipped to support students.
A day in the life of this position includes:
- Meeting with school Principals and wellbeing staff
- Coordinating targeted interventions and capacity building activities
- Project management
- Report writing
- Flexible work hours/working from home where possible
- Salary packaging (up to an extra $18,000 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid Wellbeing Leave
- Paid Study Leave
- Additional Purchased Annual Leave
- Access up to $450 in funding towards setting up your home office with Family Life office equipment
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
How to apply
For further information regarding the position please contact Luke Doherty, Program Manager Families and Community Team on (03) 8599 5433.
Applications close: 5pm on Monday 24 January 2022
*We will be reviewing applications as they are received, therefore this role may close sooner if we find the right candidate. Please apply now to ensure you do not miss out!