TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Refer a friend
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over, and any Entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition (“Eligible Entrant”) who become a Family Life volunteer within the Competition Period and complete 3 shifts by 31st May 2023. Employees of Family Life and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- COMPETITION DATES: The competition opens at 9am AEDT on 20th February 2023 and closes at 11.59pm on 31st May 2023 (“Competition Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Ask your referred friend to complete the short Expression of Interest form on the Family Life website, and our Volunteering team will follow up with them directly.
- THE PRIZE: Afternoon tea for 2 at The Windsor Hotel, Melbourne (weekend)
- The prize is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be pooled, and a winner will be drawn using a random number generator application. The winner will be drawn at the Family Life Sandringham Office on 1st April 2023.
- The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the draw via the email address provided, to arrange delivery of their prize. The prize must be claimed by the winner within 14 days of Family Life announcing the competition results. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize, Family Life will draw again from remaining Eligible Entrants using a random number generator application.
- Family Life is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each Entrant acknowledges that, if successful, their name may be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Family Life’s websites, marketing collateral and social media accounts.
Terms and Conditions of The prize
- Please present the gift certificate on arrival at the hotel.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Windsor bears no responsibility for lost, stolen or expired certificates.
- Prior reservations are essential and can be made by contacting Reservations at +61 3 9633 6002.
- Gift certificate redemptions are subject to availability and are not valid during special events.