Transforming lives for stronger communities
- Full Time or 0.8 FTE opportunity
- Attractive Salary on offer, negotiable depending on experience
- Enjoy the benefits of a Flexible Work Culture through our Hybrid Working Model
- Be part of an organisation that allows you to prioritise your health and wellbeing within a supportive, people-focused culture.
Bring your Clinical Governance and Quality expertise to Family Life, as we embark upon a new journey of change and transformation implementing our exciting new strategic plan and our innovative model of service for children, families and communities.
Who we are
Family Life is a specialist family services provider that has worked with children, families and communities for more than 50 years. At Family Life, we believe every child deserves to thrive in a safe and healthy family environment. Our vision is to work with clients and partners to create capable communities, strong families and thriving children.
We are known for our innovation, impact and whole-of-community collective impact approach. Our teams are committed to transforming the lives of our clients and communities to build resilience and healthy relationships.
This role is responsible for the leadership of Clinical Governance and Quality across the organisation. We are looking for a systems thinker and true business enabler to champion change and innovation.
Working within the Impact and Strategy team and reporting to the Chief Impact Officer, you will be part of a team that leads and supports strategic growth and service development at Family Life. A key component of this focus is to establish and drive an integrated and connected systems approach that enables whole of organisation best practices in clinical governance, quality, compliance and risk, with a continuous improvement view of quality beyond compliance obligations.
The Senior Manager – Quality Compliance and Risk is a permanent role that may be worked either Full-Time or 0.8 FTE. Flexibility and balance are key to our people-focused culture at Family Life and our Hybrid Working Model provides you with the opportunity to work from home and at our Sandringham office.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an experienced leader in Clinical Governance and Quality, preferably in the Social and Community Services sector, who is looking to explore a new opportunity that allows you to be a driver of change, transformation and innovation.
As a problem solver and true collaborator, your strongest assets include a growth mindset, flexible attitude and a desire to explore the possibilities of our strategic direction whilst managing and balancing governance, risk and compliance.
We are looking for an appropriately qualified professional, who :
- takes a solution focused approach to improve upon business continuity and organisational innovations.
- exhibits advanced communication skills, with the ability to enable effective and empathetic communication in complex circumstances, with internal and external stakeholders including service users.
- has previous experience in the community services sector and/or not-for-profit organisation and / or business experience, which can be applied to the community sector AND is committed to supporting social and community change.
What we offer
- Flexible work through our Hybrid Working Model
- Salary packaging (receive up to an extra $18,000 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid Wellbeing Leave
- Paid Study Leave
- Additional Purchased Annual Leave
- Access up to $450 in funding towards setting up your home office with Family Life office equipment
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service for employees
How to Apply
A full position description is available here
Please submit your confidential application including a CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via our Application Portal.
For further information regarding the position please contact Alicia McCoy, Chief Impact Officer on (03) 8599 5433.
Applications close: Friday 12th August at 5pm
*We will be reviewing applications as they are received, therefore this role may close sooner if we find the right candidate. Please apply now to ensure you do not miss out!
All offers of employment are subject to the Family Life Safety Screening process, including a Working with Children Check, Police Records Check and COVID vaccination certificate. Any person issued with a negative notice on their Working with Children Check will not be eligible for employment with Family Life.
Family Life values diversity and welcomes applicants who meet the position criteria, irrespective of race and ethnicity, colour, age, gender, gender identity, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Family Life is a child safe organisation. We value, respect and listen to children and young people. We are committed to the safety of all children and young people. Family Life supports children to meet their potential and thrive. We do not tolerate neglect, mistreatment or abuse of any kind.