Be part of transforming lives for stronger communities.
- Full Time, Permanent
- $97,812 – $101,902 per annum (negotiable depending on skills and experience) plus superannuation
- Sandringham, with some travel to other sites
Who we are
Family Life is a specialist family services organisation known for its innovation, impact and whole-of-community approach. Our teams are committed to transforming the lives of our clients and communities to build resilience and healthy relationships.
Family Life is a child safe organisation. We value, respect and listen to children and young people. We are committed to the safety of all children and young people. Family Life supports children to meet their potential and thrive. We do not tolerate neglect, mistreatment or abuse of any kind.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled, passionate individual who embodies the Family Life Way principles to deliver trauma informed support to our clients and achieve positive outcomes for communities.
What we offer
Family Life team members have access to generous employee benefits including salary packaging, flexible work arrangements (including Rostered Day Off and Purchased Leave schemes), Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services, and training and professional development opportunities.
The Practice Leader Families & Community is a Full Time, Permanent position based primarily from our Sandringham site. The position plays a key role in leading, developing and integrating Families and Communities Services across the organisation and ensuring best practice in responding to clients and vulnerable children.
A day in the life of this position includes:
- Providing clinical supervision to Practitioners, including peer supervision and overseeing case planning, monitoring and reviewing
- Contributing to the organisational Clinical Practice Framework and participating in complex case panels.
- Working closely with Team Leaders to ensure streamlined service delivery, appropriate maintenance of caseloads, demand management, integrated practice and cultural competence.
- Supporting team members in their use of Client Management Systems (CSNet) within relevant Frameworks and monitor the quality of data entry.
- Meeting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice and quality services are provided to clients
- Remaining up to date with evidence based practice models and implementing best practice approaches within Families and Community Services.
This is a great opportunity for a Practice Leader with specialist knowledge of attachment, development and trauma of infants, children, young peoples and family services to join the Family Life team. Are you looking for a role where you can implement best practice to deliver quality services to clients? Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of infants, children and families? Then this might be the role for you.
How to Apply
For a full position description please click here.
Please submit your confidential application including a CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via our Application Portal. Please note: applicants who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered.
For further information regarding the position please contact Dawn Wachenuka, Program Manager – Families and Community on (03) 8599 5433.
Family Life values diversity and welcomes applicants who meet the position criteria, irrespective of race and ethnicity, colour, age, gender, gender identity, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check and Police Records Check.
Applications close: 5pm, Thursday 22 April 2021