Be part of transforming lives for stronger communities
- Full Time, permanent position
- Executive opportunity at a strategic and innovative Community Based organisation
- Generous salary packaging
- Sandringham/Frankston and remote with some travel to other sites
Who we are
Family Life is a specialist family services organisation known for its innovation, impact and whole-of-community approach. Our teams are committed to transforming the lives of our clients and communities to build resilience and healthy relationships.
Family Life is a child safe organisation. We value, respect and listen to children and young people. We are committed to the safety of all children and young people. Family Life supports children to meet their potential and thrive. We do not tolerate neglect, mistreatment or abuse of any kind.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled, passionate individual who embodies the Family Life Way principles to join our Executive Leadership team and support the delivery of trauma informed care to our clients and achieve positive outcomes for communities.
What we offer
Family Life team members have access to generous employee benefits including salary packaging, flexible work arrangements (including Rostered Day Off and Purchased Leave schemes), Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services, and training and professional development opportunities.
The Director Services is a Full Time, Permanent role undertaking a combination of remote and site based work.
A key Executive Team member, the position carries strategic and operational responsibility for service development, delivery and performance including quality and financial. The Director is expected to provide strategic direction, analysis, consultation and input to planning and performance at an executive management level to support innovation, transformation, change, growth and sustainability for Family Life as a community based organisation.
A day in the life of this position includes:
- Lead, manage and ensure high quality service delivery and service outcomes.
- Ensure all services are delivered consistent with Family Life values and its Trauma Practice Framework.
- Implement new contracts, service initiatives and programs in partnership with relevant stakeholders and in line with organisational frameworks.
- Lead and manage Family Life relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead and drive service efficiency including integration between operations and services.
- Support the service leadership team capability to deliver quality and effective services, service impact and social innovation. Mentor Program Managers/Managers to grow capability for contract management and compliance, accountability and service outcomes
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial and innovative Community Services leader to join the Family Life family.
How to apply
Please submit your confidential application including a CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via our Application Portal. Please note: applicants who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered.
For further information regarding the position please contact Eleanor Muscat, People & Culture Manager on 0411 381 708.
Family Life values diversity and welcomes applicants who meet the position criteria, irrespective of race and ethnicity, colour, age, gender, gender identity, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
All offers of employment are subject to the Family Life Safety Screening process, including a Working with Children Check and Police Records Check. Any person issued with a negative notice on their Working with Children Check will not be eligible for employment with Family Life.
Applications close: 5pm on Friday 14 May 2021